VSSUT-OIML Faculty Development Program
About Faculty Development Program in 2022¶
This repository contains the instructions, guidelines, place holder for storing the artifacts of AI Machine Learning Faculty Development Program (VSSUT-OIML-FDP in short) organized by the Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) and Odias in Machine Learning (OdiaML) in 2022.
Instructions for the participants¶
- Participants or groups of participants can select a mini-project from the list of mini-projects.
- Participants can use the established Slack Channel (https://vssut-oiml-fdp.slack.com) for all communication among each other and with the mentor during the event.
- All participants/groups can present their work for evaluation at the end of the event.
- Participants/groups can continue their work coordination with the mentors for possible scientific publications.
- Code and data location
- Environment setup i.e. in GCP, Azure, AWS, etc.
- Python/Anaconda setup
- Colab setup
Instructions for the Mentors¶
- Each mentor needs to provide at least one problem statement to exercise by a group during the FDP.
- During problem definition, consider the timeline of 2-3 weeks, and resources (CPU).
- Mentor needs to prepare a guideline and instructions (environment setup, data source, etc.) for execution.
- Mentor and team can communicate using the established Slack Channel (https://vssut-oiml-fdp.slack.com) and organize a meeting as per the agreed time.
- It suggests that the mentor ensure active participants of each member.
- Mr. Soumendra Kumar Sahoo (Python, NLP)
- Mr. Subhadarshi Panda (NLP - Machine Translation)
- Dr. Shantipriya Parida (NLP - Machine Translation, Topic Modeling, Text Summarization, Language Detection)
- Dr. Kusumlata Patiyal (NLP - Mention Detection, Co-reference Resolution)
- Mr. Sambit Sekhar (NLP - Recommendation Engine)
- Mr. Abhijeet Parida (Computer Vision)
- Dr. Ravi Shankar Prasad (Speech Processing)
- Dr. Satya Ranjan Dash (NLP)
- Mr. Pravat Jena (NLP, Data Science)
- Mr. Arohi Kumar Barai (Microfabrication of Biomedical Microsystems and Implants)